Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

first.day.of.work.&.craving.for...


I am 'technically' back to work this afternoon, I had a meeting with my counselee at cafe Dudok Den Haag. I arrived slightly earlier than the appointment time and ordered myself a cappuccino and a famous Dudok apple tart.




We had a good chat, he has some concerns so I gave my advice, opinions and also summarized his performance of the past few months in preparation for mid year review before we end the session. I have to do this sort of session a few time with a few counselees...


As I walked out of Dudok and heading to car park, I suddenly crave for KFC, yeah the hot and spicy chicken... so I bought a bucket of six home. It's so soooo cold out there and the spicy chicken would warm me up and oh so satisfying....


I have my share of gym today so I am not afraid of the extra calories and fat... after all, when was the last time I have KFC? must be ages ago....

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin