Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

::to.be.or.not.to.be::

Life goes on regardless ....
I need to get my life straight again, with or without... I am supposed to be back to work but I have been postponing my appointments for two days due to health and unforeseen circumstances that have once again taken me by surprise....
Life must go on ...
I need to gain the foothold in my career again in 2010
I need to seriously pursuing my dreams...
I need to be healthy and happy...
To be healthy, I need to eat food that balance in nutrition, in line with my sweet life and food that makes me happy....

S'more aka a piece of lightly melted dark pure chocolate and marshmallow, sandwiched between two Graham biscuits. A little messy but really gooey, sooooo good and makes me happy.



Corned beef hash patties, a sudden urge for corned beef (my childhood food). Corned beef mixed with chucky meshed potatoes, onion and egg, pan fried till both sides are crisp, eat with green salad, delicious and satisfying!!

Pursuing my blueberries' dream... a batch of blueberry muffins for tea and perhaps breakfast, moist and juicy...

To be or not to be, happiness is a choice, isn't it?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin