Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

half.empty.or.half.full

I have not shared about the outcome of my medical checkup since the day I collected the result.
I guess the best way to put the outcome is all about how one is viewing the result. It is like if you look at a glass of water that has half content of the water and would you say it is half full (optimist) or would you look at it as half empty...
The result is mixed, but for me personally I am taking it as half full. During the first diagnosis, there were pre-cancer complex cells and intermediate cells present in my cavity. The intermediate cells became less active in the second diagnosis and there is no longer trace of intermediate cells in the last checkup.
I will have to continue with the hormone pill treatment for another three month and do the check up again. However, the pill could not do more harm to me than what it has already done to me by making me a diabetes… Plus ever since I switched to insulin injections, beside the ‘traumatic’ period during end of last year where my blood sugar went hair wired, now it is pretty much within the normal range and in my control.
Things are definitely progressing to the better side and I now starting to have confident again especially with the new secret that I have just learned and if I can hold on to it in my heart, great and amazing things will happen my way…
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin