Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

que.sara.sara

Tomorrow is 'D Day'...
Well, perhaps the outcome of my medical checkup is already out just that I haven't got to know the outcome yet.
The doctor insisted to have a face to face meeting to discuss the outcome instead of via phone call.
So... yeah... 3:45pm is 'D Time'... Anxious?? I am not sure, there are too many things troubling me lately, so this probably just one of them.
Of course I hope that I am clean from the pre-cancer complex cells, but then again is not really up to me but HIM. I have done my part, and He will never let me down...
So for now, I would just echo the famous song 'Que Sara Sara..., whatever will be, will be...., the future is not ours to see (but Him)..., what will be, will be....'

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin