Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

what.makes.me.happy

CIMG3336i do get a sinterklaas chocolate letter though!! although it was a little belated but still a gesture from my own department. i finally had the long overdue conversation with my supervisor. it was postponed a few times due to his sickness and disturbance of weather and traffic situation but finally we had the conversation this late evening.

i told him what is in my mind and that's well accepted. in fact with many changes going on at the moment in the organization and people are leaving the company or transferring to another department, it does give me some advantages. honestly speaking, i do thinking of switching job but it still remains as a thought.

it is actually a relief to speak out my mind and i feel good after the conversation. it's indeed a good conversation after all. i also get a clearance for a month vacation in april next year, when i will go back to my homeland, to the land below the wind to be exact, to take care of my future, my dream. after all, i am just being honest to myself on what makes me happy. i love my favorite chapter of the scripture proverbs 16:33 - the lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the LORD.

yes, what is said is said, there are actions to follow, nothing is certain until the plans are confirmed, but each decision is from the lord because i have done what is in proverbs 16:3 - commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

for now, i am relief. happy perhaps. just as i take a small bite on the chocolate letter and finish off this sentence. and finish off well.

2 comments:

terri@adailyobsession said...

april you say? is sarawak also called 'land below the wind'? *puzzled*

malaymui said...

i thought sabah is "land below the wind" and sarawak is "land of hornbill"? what i meant is i am going to sabah in April. at least that is the indicative date when the condo will be ready for OC..

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin