Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

holland.in.tokyo

This is the second night that I left my laptop at the office because I am working so late that there is no point to bring it home. I love the fact that I can continue to blog using my iPhone. Without my laptop, I actually spend more time in reading my bible, meditate on His word and in prayers. His Word refreshes me and I am more energetic and focus in the day. And I feel great both mentally, physically and spiritually. I am reading the book of Mark, in fact just a few verses a day but I feel the difference.
Work wise is getting very busy as we are approaching a major milestone. Things are still in broken pieces but it will be fine. This photo is about the little Dutch element that I saw in my neighborhood and it's about time for me to make a home trip soon.
So much for now, till tomorrow.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin