Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

missing.tokyo

you may call me insane.  you may think that i am naive.  but the truth is i miss tokyo. and the fact is i didn't get the clearence from my company to fly this weekend back to tokyo.  i am a little disappointment, because i really want to be back.  i am aware of the nuclear plant situation.  i am informed about the tap water contamination in tokyo.  i am aware about the radioactive, but i just know that i will be fine, because my life is spare by the Lord and so it's time for me to do something for Him.
few weeks ago, before the earthquake and tsunami, i was here at my extended back garden.
photo shooting session of a couple in traditional costumes
enjoying the sun, a slow stroll and people watching.  a couple dressed in traditional kimono posing for photo with the tokyo tower as the back drop.
and a rather serene view of water, green, high rise and blue sky, a park in the city view.

 
and it's a delight to see a patch of yellow that reminds me of my spring trip - a long ride to berlin, germany or in the country road of northern france, where there were endless of yellow patch fields like this one.

 
and the little ume blossoms brings me back from my memory, that i am in japan, right here at the hama rikyu onshi teien
and ume with different colors too

i just love this photo, the branches are from the cherry trees which were not in its flowering season then in mid february, but if i am to take this photo again on the same spot, you will surely see more pink colors flowers sprouting on the barren branches

and a me happy with the nature, taking self shot with my new iphone (back then was just the day two in possession of an iphone)
when can i get back to tokyo is still a question, but if it is God's will, it will have to be very soon, in a matter of day(s).

[i was there on february 26,2011]
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin