Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

company.doctor

It's been a very wet day. I managed to change to winter tyres for my car this morning before I drove to Amsterdam zuidoost for the appointment with company doctor.

Thankfully not too many traffic at that hour and thus I did get to my destination in time. The doctor is very sympathetic and based on his diagnosis, he will advice my company that I should remain on 50% reduce working hour until end January when the 3rd hysterescopy is done and the next step is clear.

Then I drove to another location for a meeting in preparation for the trip to London this Wednesday, on my way home, the rain is out pouring again, plus rush hour, plus it is dark... I drove maximum 50km/h throughout the journey

I am completely exhausted after I reached home. Welcome the real stormy autumn day and traffic. I just hope that the weather will be fine this Wednesday, otherwise it will be a bumpy trip to London on Fokker 50.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin