Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

::solitude::

I went to a client's meeting in the morning and then returned home after that. In the afternoon, after collecting dinner from my MIL, I just fancy some fresh air and thus drive to the lake nearby our area. It was 12C, not too bad for a November late afternoon but not a perfect moment to sit out either. I have the whole place by myself...

I choose a table overlooking the lake, then lay my table cloth, just as if I am having a mini picnic, look out the open lake in front of me, letting the cool breeze kissing my face, slowly crunching my apple and enjoying some solitudes... with no one else, just by myself and talking to God....

Here is a B&W view of the same lake but the colorless magnifies the mystique's of the moment.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin