Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

mac.hunting

Yesterday I mentioned that I have been carrying the little brown bag across the London streets, tubes and even on the flight...
Those are the little sexy macarons that need a lot of loving care to handle as they are too delicate and fragile... Actually my highest point of the London trip is actually hunting down the macaron.

The Laduree boutique at Burlington Arcade, such a petite outlet that glitters in gold color wall and colorful arrays of macaron

My macaron supply... assorted flavors but I already know what is my best...

Then a few steps away from Laduree is this La Maison du Chocolate, they are famous for their chocolate but they also have macarons of which most of them have chocolate fillings....

A small box of 6 macarons from La Maison du Chocolate...
There are a couple more shops/patisseries offering macarons such as Paul, Fortnum & Manson but thinking that I cannot finish them all in short time so I didn't go on with the macaron hunt ... well... save it for the next trip...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin