Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

??fitness??

How's your weekend?

Our Saturday was quite warm and sunny, we cycled to Fitness Dom which is not very far from where we live to enquire about the fitness program.



The trees in our neighborhood are almost bald, with one or two exception lingering with a few golden yellow withered leaves still trying hard to hang on the branches.




We had a bit of challenge in getting the bicycles out from the storage room, but after much trying (as seen in the photo above) we succeeded and headed off to Fitness Dom.

Fitness Dom is a rather spacious fitness center, not many people on Saturday morning, it also has sauna and steamed bath facilities, even a sun bed. The reason to get into a more active rhythm of life is of course for the health and vitality of life. I used to go to gym 3 times a week when I was living in Hong Kong, with Physical Fitness center just right besides the path that I passed every morning and evening, it makes it so much easier to pop in for a lesson of aerobic, a 45 min track mill or spinning. Since moving to this country, I have stopped doing gym except occasionally when I stayed in a hotel that has a gym/pool and that my schedule is not too busy or hectic.
Fitness Dom membership is at least 50€ a month for day pass i.e. not applicable after 5pm or a full membership is 65€ a month. It is a rather expensive premium and the subscription has to be for a year at least. I am still contemplating because it is quite a price to pay plus I must make a determination to pop in 3 times a week in order to justify this investment.

We can buy some training equipments and put them on the attic but I am sure we will not touch it after awhile. With Fitness Dom right in front of us each time we drive in and out, it does sound like a good stop to hop in on the way back from work or on the way out to somewhere else.

Anyway, they do offer a one week trial program; I think I will get Johannes to join me in this one week trial program to see how it works…

Still when I think of the almost 700€ investment a year in fitness is a pinch, BUT… perhaps it will worth a healthier body??? What do you think?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin