Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

::consolation::


I snapped this photo this afternoon when the sun decided to show its face for just a little while. The leaves on the trees along our home are almost withered away... One more time of windy day or night, all the leaves would have fallen, so I took this from the window of our study room today.

I actually wanted to go to back to Kyoto this Christmas/New Year but my health situation doesn't seem to be permissive for me to make such a long trip plus with the next hysteroscopy scheduled on 8th January...

Well, is a concession that I have to make and as a consolation (to myself), I ordered three books from Amazon UK, 2 books are about Japan or rather Kyoto to be specific and a novel. These are for me to kill my time during the darkest and coldest Christmas and New Year seasons. Hopefully these books will cheer me up. The reason to order from Amazon uk is because the prices in bol.com and other local sources are ridiculous expensive for any English book. After all pound is weak at the moment, I actually get a good bargain even though I have to pay for the postage.

Speaking about UK, there is a big chance that I will make a business trip to London next Monday. We'll see how it goes tomorrow in the meeting and if my physical health allows me to go.... But anyhow I am excited about the opportunity to fly again

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin