Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

london.calling

Just booked my air ticket to London this morning. I did mention about the possibility of making a business trip to London and as of Thursday's meeting at the client, it is confirmed that I am going instead of my supervisor.
The chance comes by rather sudden and I have been in fact thinking of making a trip to London before Christmas since we won't be making any trip between Christmas and New Year.
As my idea conceived, the chance came right in front of me. The reason why I SHOULD be going is simply because I am the only one who has exposed to the client's UK operation few years ago through another project. Secondly I already know a few people that will be present in the Monday's meeting and of course since I am still 50% sick, my supervisor is quite hesitate for me to go but he happened to be moving house this weekend and thus is not in favor to fly, so it landed on me!
Anyway, I am thrilled with the idea of flying again, it has been awhile since I am making any business trip and the chances is down to zero with the economic downturn. I has also been awhile since I commute to London on weekly basis... But, I know it is the Lord that grants me this desire of my heart... Now I am not only going to London but on company's expenses. Well, I have to foot my accommodation because this suppose to be just a day trip and my supervisor is okay for me to staye with my own expenses....
And why this photo, because 60 London Wall is where I am going....
It's Friday again, have a good weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin