Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

london.sights

Well, it's been a long day... I started the day with serious walk (in drizzling rain) and of course serious work at 60 London Wall. The meeting went well and the sky also cleared up by the time we are done with the meeting...

It is my first time exploring London wall area, the stony wall still exists today although most of the area is overwhelm by the high rise office buildings..

Met up with JH for lunch at Barbican center, she seems to fall in love with this arts center. After lunch, I went back to change and then hit the city... First checking out the Laduree at Burlington Arcade, Fortnum & Maison, Maison du Chocolate, all located at Piccadilly area, also a pleasant discovery of the Royal Academy of Arts, an oasis of the busy Piccadilly.

Then I walked from Piccadilly to Regent Street and cut over to Oxford Street, the Christmas lights already on and the Holiday atmosphere is already here... Also it seems that every other lady is carrying a blue paper bag "Jimmy Choo by H&M". I walked pass one and took a snapshot of his glittering and affordable collection at H&M.

Here are some lights and window display... Don't you think Christmas is already here?
Goodnight everyone, tomorrow I will be flying back to the rainy Holland...
And guess what, I will most likely come again next week, but I don't really excited anymore as I have spent enough money to boost London's retail economy today...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin