Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

::sweet::potato::apple::pie::

Today is home day, besides some simple (though rather stressful) administrative errands for an event that I am organizing, I am pretty much free in the afternoon. I followed a Japanese recipe and made this sweet potato apple pie... Apparently sweet potato apple pie is rather popular in Japan although I have never try one myself when I was there...
One sweet potato, 2 acidic apples, cinnamon stick and a few sheets of frozen pastry sheets (didn't feel like making the pastry myself)

Not too pretty or photogenic and the egg yolk is also not equally coated on those pastry strips...

Though the crust at the bottom turned out a bit too soft, the combination of the sweet potato and the sweet-and-sour apples is nothing but excellent!

What else than enjoying a lovely cup of tea in this gloomy and rainy November afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin