Pages

Thursday, November 05, 2009

::dancing::

While waiting for my pumpkin muffin to be baked in the oven, I turn on a gospel CD and play it out loud... Before I realized myself, I notice that I am actually moving with the music, may be dancing is a bit exaggerating but at least my body is in tune to the music and moving.... A sign of re-energize body??? Perhaps, usually, while waiting for food to be done in the kitchen, I will just coach potato myself in front of the tele with some BBC programs.

Today is interesting to me, I like the fact that my body is moving more actively, and I started to do stretching, mild warming up exercises unconsciously while watching the tele... It is good that I am slowly back to the active mode... nothing more better than worship and praising God with body movements and dance... Even king David did that when the Spirit of God is upon him...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin