Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

hello.london

It's been awhile since I last stepped into London, I think it must be at least 3 years already since my last visit. I arrived London at around 4pm local time, the flight was as smooth as silk, no turbulence and beautiful sunlight and superb bird's view throughout the short 50 minute journey.
Top Left: view from Dockland Light Rail (DLR), Bottom Left: Descending to the London Tube at St. Paul's station, Right: Ever charming and quiet St. Paul's cathedral

Travelling to London city airport is really hassle free..., easy transfer to city by DLR - cheap and efficient...

Get out at Piccadilly circus station adjoined to Regent street, here is the beautiful street light of Regent Street

The ever busy and bustling Leicesters Square

My dinner at a Malaysian Restaurant C&R in London China town, and a good long chat and catch up with JH.

Now is the time to prepare for my meeting tomorrow...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin