Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

fly.back

Well, it's early in the morning but I am getting ready to fly back, I have enjoyed myself here in London even though it is a short less than 48 hours turnaround...

My new winter jacket in red and I have to hand carry the little brown bag from La Maison du Chocolate as there are two boxes of macaron in there that need tender loving care...

Breakfast at Starbucks at London City Airport while waiting for my flight. This airport is so so convenient to navigate.

View from Fokker 50, almost leaving the mainland of England
I slept for a few hours in the afternoon as I was so tired from lack of sleep in the last 2 nights in London, but now I have caught up with my sleep...
It will be a busy week at work in preceding to the next meeting in London again next week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin