Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

spicy.szechuan.dumplings (钟水饺)

Good day everyone!!

After completing the house chores (I am energetic today, in fact I finished all ironing, changed new bed sheet and hang all the laundry in the morning) and since Johannes is heading town for his monthly errands, I made this spicy lunch for myself. The pork/shrimp dumplings are from my MIL, and the spicy Szechuan (钟水饺) is ready made paste that I bought from store.


Spicy Szechuan dumplings (钟水饺) accompanied by my daily green



Spicy Szechuan dumplings (钟水饺) with generous sprinkle of white sesame



It is spicy, but I wish it could be a little more spicier to get the kick but it is still a nice meal on a windy November afternoon, my body is warm now by the chilli oil and peppers...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin