Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

.color.me.color.my.life.

If you grew up in South East Asia region you probably will be familiar with the candy/sweet called SUGUS. It looks exactly like the cube in the photo. Sugus has different flavors and thus the wrapping is also matching the flavor.

This is not candy nor Sugus but water color pigment. I bought this awhile ago during the sales and thinking that this is a rather small set that I would bring around as I travelling.

This is how the water color set looks like, a small palate with basic colors and comes with a small brush as well.

Now that I unwrapped the wrapping paper... this is the true color. It also looks like a small compact lipstick or lip gloss or even eye shadow colors. My second sister used to give me a lot of this make up sets....

Finally, I hope these colors will bright up my life and my coming trip to Asia. I hope you life is also fill with bright colors today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin