Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Scheveningen Track

Scheveningen beach must be my most visited place lately... In fact it started since the kiting season in early May, any reasonably warm day we will hit the beach. I was here again last saturday...
After the baptism service together with the newly baptized boy - Roy
I came here again on Monday 8th June meeting up my ex-colleague from Germany and another Dutch ex-colleague...
Sand castles at Scheveningen Beach, we were sitting right between Kurhaus and the sand castles.
I was late, Marian and Sabine already started drinking at the terrace bar in front of Kuhaus

Marian and Sabine

A few spontaneous shots by Marian

Like this photo especially with the figure pointing.. we chat about everything under the sun, catch up our recent development and how the economy crisis has affected us

It was first of all NOT warm and rather windy when I arrived at around 7pm, lounging is a good idea but a bit too cold for me with skirt. We sat there for a while and start hunting for food at a restaurant nearby. Lot of chats, good company, a very pleasant evening even on a Monday.

The sun sets at 10pm, right after we finished our meal and decided to call it the night but we mingled for a little longer to enjoy the sunset scene before parting goodbye. It would probably be another few months or half a year before we see each other again.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin