Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Discovery

Lately this is how I spent my lunch hour on a reasonably fine day. Since I finished my project end of May, I have been unassigned and thus spend most working days in the office.
Recently, instead of eating in the canteen, I always grab my sandwich and go out of the office building, eating my lunch on the bench provided and reading my Japan rough guides. We are actually located at a nice area in Amsterdam. It is very refreshing especially after staying in the office for 4 hours, just about the right moment for some sunlight and fresh air....
World Trade Center

People lunching and chatting away under the sun

Unintentional self portrait

Walking back to the office (on the right)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin