Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Super Sesame Chicken Donburi

How was your weekend? I haven't feel like rested at all and another new week is coming. Tonight we try out new recipe again. We made 'donburi'. Donburi is a general term for "bowl". However, it also popularly refers to a bowl of cooked rice with some other food served on top of it....

This is a side dish - Daikon iceberg salad with sesame seeds. The acidic taste of the daikon complement the donburi to perfection

Super Sesame Chicken Donburi, made of chicken tight meat with various Japanese ingredient and a lightly sauteed red pepper

Super Sesame Chicken Donburi - closed up view
The don is delicious but shortly after the dinner I started to feel that sore throat is coming my way, perhaps is due to this pan fried chicken and the Malaysian food pluss BBQ yesterday. I hope my throat will be fine...
Have a good week ahead!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin