Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Soaring High

What have you been doing lately? This part of the world we are in the summer and the temperature is soaring daily. Last couple of days have been warm (25C)... I haven't been doing much this week except preparing for my trip and trying to paint using my new Van Gogh water color pigment set.
This photo is actually taken in May during one of the spring days where we kited at the beach.


Trying my new water color set, it is very different from my cheap tube water color paint. It takes me awhile to get use to the pigment and its behavior. This is my first attempt. I drew this quite awhile ago (in May) and finally find the moment and the mood to color it up...

I painted this without referring to the photo.. Ahem... thus the orange jumper is in white color..
The new water color set requires very little water and the water stays almost clean after I finished, no major wash-up or cleaning after painting... A newly discovered joy in water color...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin