Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

My Garden Overflows....

Today is a reasonably dry and sunny day, it has been since a while I do some work in the garden, my red roses overflow, so over blossom that one of the branch bending down and needs emergency rescue. It took me awhile to fix it straight up again.

Roses are RED

And over blooming ...



The whole rose tree


Then our white roses also join in the competition

white roses closed-up view

The red orange climb roses also shouting out for attention....

Even the wild daisy flowers and

the ferns are waving their leaves....

Inside the house, the elegant May peony in the vase also come to full bloom. Welcome flowers! My house and garden overflow with flowers.....

It's Friday again, I have a rather mixed week with ups and downs, but thanked God is Friday and looking forward for an action pack Saturday and the weather is promising too...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin