Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Walls Notebook

With web blog taking over the habit of diary and journal, I wonder how many of us still keep a diary or day book? I used to write my thoughts and also my conversation with God in a diary and I still have 3 full diaries that I kept from my university time. Some time it is good to read back and appreciate what had happened then and understood the bigger picture and the greater plan of God.
Lately I discovered this notebook called 'Walls Notebook'. It is an unusual discovery and not just an ordinary notebook. This book can bring one's creativity to the fullest... or practice graffiti on a notebook.
I ordered one a few weeks ago and it has arrived.... in time for me to journal my vacation's advantures and thoughts.....
The cover

Some of the pages

More pages

Check it out yourself at http://www.wallsnotebook.com/. You can also try out the online version.
Have Fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin