Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Living Word - Psalm 91

This morning when I woke up, my spirit urged me to read Psalm 91. This is the passage that Pastor Victor preached about on Sunday. Usually I don't have enough time for quiet time in the morning, but somehow I woke up 30 min earlier than usual and thus have enough time to read this passage twice. Later in the afternoon, I received not so good news (not bad news) about the outcome of a medical examination.

Perhaps the Holy Spirit has prepared me, I didn’t take the news negatively even the doctor stressed a few times that there is nothing to worry about, as a result of the not so good outcome I have to on medication for the next 3 months starting tomorrow and then re-check again.

3 Surely He shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler, and from the perilous pestilence
4 He shall cover me with His feathers and under His wing I shall take refuge
10 No evil shall befall me, nor shall any plague come near my dwelling
11 For He shall give his angles charge over me


Psalm 118:17 says I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Yes, not only I will live but I will live to the FULLEST of His promises for me and testify the work of the LORD.


Have a Good night and sleep tight!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin