Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Queen and I

Today is an interesting day even though the weather hasn't been promising....
On my way to the Japan Embassy in Den Haag to apply for my Japanese Entry visa, I was stopped by the police somewhere near the Peace Palace, there were 2 horse carriages, I knew it must be the royal family but wasn't sure who ....

This was taken in the morning around 0900

I applied for my visa, every thing went well and I was told to come back from 1330 onwards to collect my passport. Since it is a working day for me, I headed home... On my way home, I bump into the horse carriages again, this time passing by my side, despite of the dark window, I saw Queen Beatrix on one carriages and his son on the others... What a close distance of the Queen and I.

Front view of Japanese Embassy

I went back to collect my passport, and notice France Embassy is directly opposite the Japanese one, what a co-incident both are my favorite countries at this moment.

So, after 2 trips to Den Haag, my Japan Entry Visa is ready.. I am hoping they will wave the visa soon since as a Malaysian citizen I don't even have to pay for the visa based on certain agreements.
So... EDO (old name for Tokyo) here I come in a few weeks....

On a side track, I finally gathered all the documentations for the Dutch permanent residence application and post it today. Time flies, I have live here for almost 6 years now, I hope the process will be swift.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin