Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Snow Capped Mountain

I painted this last night. This is not mount Fuji but an impression of the lake district in northern part of Japan - Hokkaido. I read that some mountains will have the snow capped view throughout the year, even in the summer. I am really curious how Hokkaido looks like in the summer. I am looking forward and counting down on my one month adventurous trip in the land of the rising sun. We are going to stay at national parks surrounded by beautiful lakes and mountains. I am looking forward to soak myself in the onsen (hot spring) at the open air and enjoying the beautiful nature.
I hope to see the reflection of the mountain on the lake and doing really nothing but absorb in the beauty that the Lord has created and sampling the Japanese delicacy and fresh local seafood. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin