Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

50% OFF

It may sound like an attractive sales or bargain but it is not.... Today I had a rather tough conversation with my career counselor and among other things I revealed to him my current health situation. I think I have got the side effect of the hormone pills that I am taking daily. I suffer some pains and sometimes the pains are substantial that I have to take painkiller to overcome. With the next medical examination scheduled on 25th Sept, that mean I have to continue to take the hormone pills till then. Another month to go... The path is not going to be easy, and the side effects are overshadowing me...
My HR advised me to reduce working time by 50%, given the excessive tiredness, fatigues, abdominal pain that I experiencing would not help either. It never occurs to me to temporally reduce my working time but may be this proposition would work. It is only temporary, first for 2 weeks and then to further evaluate if it should continue till after the medical examination in September.
I just got a part time assignment today, next week I will start at a client at Schiphol Rijk for 2 days weekly. That means the 50% will be fully occupied by project and rest of the week I can take things easy.
Walk with me and be with me Lord....
Wishing you all a good weekend ahead...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin