Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Surprise

Yesterday was the annual "Tell Day" of my company where all career counsellors have to inform their counsellees of their annual performance outcome and new compensation. We already know from awhile ago that there is no salary increment due to the current economy situation. In a way, everyone expect no surprise from this year salary increment. This morning my career counselor left me a voice mail about my performance outcome which I am delighted to hear that I maintain the "Above Peer Group" rating and as a result of that although there is no increment on base salary, I do get a very decent one off bonus that is at par with my performance outcome, which make me once again over the moon. I am eligible for promotion but I already knew it from months ago that I will not get my promotion due to cut of spot in Senior Manager level. So there is no surprise in this matter.
At this moment, I need to sort out my health first, if God's willing, promotion will eventually come because it comes from the Lord. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin