Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Perfect Beach Weather

32C, probably the highest ever since I came to the Netherlands. I took a day off today, not because I was pissed off yesterday but just that I know the weather will be good and it is ashamed to sit in the office and counting my fingers.
Wanted to hit the beach in the afternoon but know that the heat and the UV could harm me, so I stay indoor till late afternoon.
This is the temperature when I started my car on my way to pick Johannes from work and go to the beach together.


Upon arrival at Kijkduin, we feed our stomach with some fried fish


And then strolling along the sandy beach, they are still quite a lot of people but not crowded.



Kijkduin Beach



Reflection on the sea

Our Shadows

We linger for almost an hour before heading home and the sun is still very warm at 6:30pm. Apparently tomorrow will be even warmer....


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin