Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Perspective & Revelation

Sometimes God turns situation that is bad towards us into something good and of our advantage.
I was pondering over the tough conversation I had with my career counsellor last Friday. In fact, it affected me the whole weekend....If he would not have started with such a judgemental conversation and statement, I would not have became emotional and out of control and eventually reveal my health situation. What he intended was to judge me with something that I have not done or said at all but by doing that he got an total unexpected response from me.


I would never think of working reduced hour, all I was thinking is how to cope both my health and my work at the same time.

I didn't had an opportunity to response on those comments that he had made on me during the meeting. Over the weekend, I was thinking of defending myself, but this morning the Lord reminds me that isn't that He has overcome the evil with good? Isn't that what was intended to damage me has turned out to be good to me that I gained extra hours to rest and restore my health? When I heard these in my spirit, I know that there is nothing for me to defence anymore, the Lord has done it all, and we cannot stop people from blackmailing or judging us, so long as we know that the Lord is just and He will do the justices for us.

In fact, I am glad that now I can take thing slowly, wake up only when my body has rested enough. Thank You Lord for Your revelation...

Isaiah 55: 8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts".

Oh Lord, thank You for the perspective and revelation, I will let You do the work and surprise me....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin