Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Fruits

These are what I have been eating since I came back from my holiday. I am feasting myself on the summer fruits of Europe. Eating what is in season now seems to be our principle for food lately.
In the summer, Europe is abundance of these summer fruits that make me happy and healthy. They are all Dutch produce, some batches are sweet, others are sour or a little bitter.
If they are at their best I will just pop them into my mouth like that, if they are bitter or sour, I will add honey syrup, or mixing the sweet and the sour to create the balance. Other time I will find the excuse to top them on the ice-cream.
Regardless of how they are eaten, all are yummy and healthy...

Red Berries

Blue berries

raspberries

or mixed them together...
Have a nice Friday evening....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin