Pages

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Still Waiting...

I didn't write for the last few days as I am not feeling very well, my body didn't react to the medicine that I take daily recently and causing me the discomfort...
Work wise, I am still waiting for project openings... I have been proposed to 3 different projects but the decision making is very slow.... I do wish that I can get into the government project at Rijswijk although technically I am qualified for the know-how but the hesitation is on the Dutch language. I had the project intake done in Dutch which all went well, but I have to be frank that I cannot do a presentation in Dutch nor can I write proper Dutch. It will be an environment for me to show-case my next level and also pick up Dutch seriously. I told the interviewer, if only he gives me the opportunity... I have 2 other opportunities, the other one is also a government body but no language restriction, and the last one is a US commercial company rolling-out to Europe
So I am still waiting... and I know it is at the brink of break though because I know as I wait I will rise up like an eagle....

So I will keep waiting, keep claiming for His promises to come through...Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin