Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

New Position.... New Faith


These two verses really spoke to my heart, confirming that God knows what I am waiting for and what I am going through at this moment.
Yesterday, pastor Chris Bernard preached about these versus and how we should just be still and wait on the Lord. I responded to the alter call. And through his prayer, the words of God is clear and resounding in my ears, my heart and my spirit....


New Position, New Faith

The Lord has placed new positions in my circumstances; all I need is the new level of faith to see things come true. He has opened new doors but I do not have enough faith to enter those doors. The Lord is doing something to increase my faith to the new level, so that I could resume my New Position. The word of God is soothing, confirming and comforting.… Yes, I have been waiting and I am still waiting for a few things to come through both long and short terms. In the short term, I am waiting for new project, and in fact all those three opportunities that I mentioned about and hoped for, all seem fading away, doors are closing, but hey, the Lord has prepared a New Position for me, so I will WAIT on Him, for I know that as I wait, my faith will increase and I will rise like an eagle and also as I wait and be still, the Lord will fight for me.


Since yesterday, especially after the prayer, my abdominal discomfort just disappeared, for the first time in the week, I feel the true relief and it is not recurring. Thank You Lord for the healing power that I can receive from You.


In the mid-term, I need to cope with the medicine that I am taking daily. I know my body will react to the medicine and in the next check-up I will be declared free from what I suspected have....


The Lord will fight for me, All I need to do is be still....


Exodus 14: 13-14 Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."


I hope you are blessed by these specific verses in the Bible, just as much as I am blessed.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin