Pages

Friday, March 06, 2009

Be My Lovely PRINCE(2)

I don't know why I signed up for this PRINCE2 in the first place and now that I have to do the self study with an online study material. I am not from net Generation and I need a 'normal' book to study. This book in this photo is not even the main material, this is just a side reading. I am dreading myself and so far only completed 2 chapters, there are 24 chapters. Most of the theories are not new to me, is about project management after all, things I do day in and day out but putting them into text book and structure is boring and dreadful. March 27th I have to sit for the exam, and God's know if I will eventually find time and discipline to finish the on-line study before the exam.... Help me Lord... to grow the fruit of self discipline in me.... and make this boring subject my lovely PRINCE (2), so that I can come out with a result that glorify Your Name.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin