Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Remembrance of Last Year, Today

Last year, this day 14th March, I was with my family (My dad and my sisters – Susie & Sophia) in Paris. We were touring a few countries and Paris was the first overnight stop. I still remembered they were thrilled by the rich architecture of Paris (Europe in general) and we posed for photos in front of many monuments and buildings.

This year, today, I painted this water color painting in remembrance of my dad and our visit to Eiffel Tower from a different perspective. Can you recognize who is who from the painting? I don't have time to dry the painting for scanning before we go out for dinner. So I just took a photo and uploaded as above.

Do you remember where you were, what did you do last year, this day? I do, and I thanked God for that day and that moment, for today dad is no longer here....

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin