Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Be MYSELF

This blog is a about knowing myself and be myself. Since last year, I decided to pursue my interest in drawing/painting and discover that painting relaxes me, whenever I am stressed out, or my mind is too occupied , as soon as I take out my drawing paper, water color and brush, I find my peace and calm my state of mind.

Cooking also relaxes my mind but I just don’t like the cleaning and washing up. Gardening also relaxes me and a mean of mild exercise while cutting, trimming, clearing the grass, branches and throwing the cut branches. However, I don’t get the chance to do gardening too often due to the weather here.

Water color painting – a hobby that I just rekindled recently gives me inspiration and creativity. This morning, I looked at the withering tulips and have the urge to paint the flowers before they withered away. I am not good in painting, neither have I got the time to follow the lesson, but I just do it base on my intuition, base on my instinct and the very nature from within. I vaguely remember what I learned from school and am getting the hang of it again. I painted this before I left for Delft and true enough by the time I am home again, the tulips withered completely, almost all the petals fell on the dining table. It reminds me of grabbing the opportunity in our lives; some opportunities passed by and never return.. I am glad that I took the time to paint before the tulips faded away... Hope you have grab all the opportunities coming your way as well.

It just passed midnight here (is now Saturday), have a and good weekend!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin