Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Little Touch

Today I am doing English translation again in the church. As I walked up stair to the AV upper stage, I noticed a little difference at the translation area. Usually the place is like after a riot, with boxes, ear phones, wires and sometime even empty bottles and food litter around, there is barely a place to sit let alone a place to put the bible. I usually had to hold/flip the bible with one hand and hold a microphone with my other hand.

Today, there is this little stand for me to rest my bible and the GOAL.

Another one that holds the microphone so that I don’t have to hold the microphone by hand through the sermon translation..

This is what I called "little touch", but sometime small little touch has a great impact to the receiver. This little touch has given me the joy and comfort while doing the translation. I am gladly blessed today, because a brother has made an effort to arrange this. Thank you brother Bill. Have a safe trip to South Africa.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin