Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bethel’s Pancakes

8th March 2009

Last Sunday we had pancakes for brunch. I made a very colorful mixed fruits platter (mango, apple, mandarin, peach etc) zests up with a bit of crushed ginger. The colors complement the Sunday sunny morning. There was no whipped cream, ice cream but a little powdered sugar, syrup and a lot of fruits to go with the pancakes.

I told Johannes that it reminded me of my time in Hong Kong when I stayed in central nearby to the mid-level area, where on a few occasions, Vicky and myself were enjoying pancakes with fruits at a cajun restaurant nearby to the escalators, enjoying our brunch while watching people walking up and down the mid-levels on weekend mid morning... Vicky not sure you still read my blog but those were the good days in Hong Kong...

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin