Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

LOVE me MORE

Tonight we have a special women’s meeting at church and the guest speaker is Ps. Helen Trowbridge.

She shared about being the women of God, we need to…

(1) Who we are

(2) Love ourselves

(3) Know our purpose in Him

When we do the above 3 things, we become a threat to the devil.

Tonight I made a choice that tomorrow, I am going to wake up looking at the mirror and love myself even more than before regardless of my surrounding and circumstances.

The sharing of tonight is based on Psalm 139:13-18 and Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Have a blessed night and remember to LOVE yourself MORE.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin