Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Het Zuid Experience

Instead of exploring the tourist spots of Antwerp, we opt for off the beaten track and head to area called 'Het Zuid'

. There are plenty of cafes, restaurants and also museums to soak in.

We first had our lunch at a bistro called Canal nearby the Modern Art Museum. The place already very crowded when we arrived, there is a terrace section but all occupied so we settled for a window seat inside.

I decided to start my day in style with bubbles. They actually poured my cava in Moet & Chandon glass as if I have ordered a glass of champagne.

Johannes decided to feast on Tuna steak which comes in a really huge portion with a bed of tomato under the tuna itself and the side dishes of potatoes and salad. What a feast for lunch.

I am absolutely happy with just a simple Chicken Ciabatta as I want to save some space for tea later.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin