Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stress Radar

Attended the PRINCE2 preparation class last night and was told about the online exam that one can do once a day but I didn’t realize about this site at all. Did the mock test last night and my score was not great. So I burned the midnight oil till 2am.

This morning I took another paper test, score is getting better (relief…) but still a lot to study and I am still working (from home) today.

I have been eating bread for 2 days (breakfast, lunch and dinner) due to after work classes. I tucked in rice for breakfast (rather brunch) this morning. I took some Japanese rice from yesterday and made some rice balls and also 2 pieces of grilled chicken from yesterday (I hope).

Lots of con-calls to deal with… but at last things get going for my project. Stress creeping in me again, I am going to calm myself down: One macaron, one chocolate bonbon and a cuppa Espresso (no time and mood to brew Matcha). They are seriously divine!! Now I am in mood to deal with my dearest PRINCE(2) again.

To end, I would like to share this with you

"God’s unseen presence comforts me,
I know He’s always near;
And when life’s storms besiege my soul,
He says, “My child, I’m here.” —D. De Haan

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin