Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

::a.road.to.recovery::

I spent my whole day in drowsiness especially after the hysteroscopy this morning. I have a good news, my uterine cavity looks "good" and no sign of growth of polyp and very promising according to my gyny.
This time the hysteroscopy is shorter but much painful than the last time. Although she is gentle when extracting some small sample but it has left me with quite a painful after effect.
I have to continue to take the hormone pill for another 2 weeks until the laboratory result is known. Although there is still two weeks to go to know the final outcome but it is already a relief... and I can't thank God enough for that He has making me new according to 2 Cor 5:17.
The doctor also confirms that the hormone pill has the side effect of worsening blood sugar level and so I know that when I stopped with the hormone pill, my blood sugar will fall back to normal. Again it requires GREAT FAITH but He who begins the good work in me, is faithful to complete it...
I thanked God for this doctor, she is full of passion and has the patience to listen and she is even more excited about the outlook of the next step for us...
Thank You Lord for bring us closer to our dream and desire that at one stage seems so f...a...r away and almost impossible but now it is made possible again...
It is another Friday again... Have a good weekend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin