Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

.what.matters.most.

Lately I have been thinking about life, despite of all the circumstances I try to remain positive and maintain the normal pace in my life. The circumstances also make me re-thinking on what matters most in my life.
I remember the story of Job in the bible where God allows Satan to ripe off almost everything from Job. I am not saying I am Job but there must be a purpose for God to allow all these things to happen to me... If it is for His glory, I am willing to pay the price.
Tomorrow I am going for a long waited polyclinic surgery and I know all things work for the good of those who love Him...
My health matters most at this moment but Jesus precedes everything...
Pray for me if you can....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin