Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Because they said so...

My last half day here in Seville, I walked all the way to the river bank again just before crossing the bridge to Triana. There is a kiosk which I noticed yesterday but didn't realized that is the place to be for 'Churros' where every Sevillian claims the best churros in the town area.




It was okay, the chocolate is rich and thick but not sweet (thanked God for that) but the doughnut is more like the Chinese Yow Char Kwai (油条/油炸鬼), some batter deep fried in oil. The way to eat it is to dip the doughnut into the chocolate and tug in. It reminds me of how my dad used to eat his yow char kwai by dipping in coffee. Same effect.... but never to my liking.. sorry...and further too high in fat...



Plaza de Museon


Then I walked to the Plaza de Museon where on Sunday it stages an arts market. I was here yesterday for the musuem but with all the arts display the square looks very different from yesterday. The standard of the pieces are mixed, some are quite nice, and other are rather crap that perhaps my water color paintings are better.


That's pretty much the end of my Spanish dream in Seville. I will write about the food in a different entry.

For now good-bye Seville.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin