Pages

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Scenic Route

Since I started 2 days a week at this client, my navigator system has been taking me through the different provincial routes (not via express way) and I have been enjoying the scenic country side scenery while driving to the client or heading home. It is late summer or rather beginning of autumn days, the sky is high and the puffy cloud with reasonable sunshine create a very beautiful country side scene along with sheep’s, cows, houses and other live stock. At times I wish I could just stop my car and capture the beautiful skyline, animals with my camera but it is not that possible when there is car behind me....



A sheep along N201



Sheep sun tanning...

I suddenly appreciate these scenery's and I am blessed because even I am living in a city, but yet within a few minutes drive, I am in the country side (mostly farms).

I have this idea that one day (may be not this year) I will cycle along this route and really take my pace to enjoy the green in front of me...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin