Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

An Escape to Sevilla

I am not feeling well, I bleed again since Tuesday morning. This morning, at the temperature of 4C, I dragged myself out of the door and drove to airport. It's a long 2 hr 45 min flight to Sevilla, I began to experience discomfort during the flight and my pain killer sat in my checked in baggage, so I tried to sleep during the journey to relief the pain but it doesn't help much.

Arrived Seville airport on time and the temperature of 31C. The trip to hotel took about 30 min, Hotel Las Casas de la Juderia the hotel is located at the historical city center, literally next to the Cathederal. It is a series of restored sevilla houses wth colorful tiles, inner courtyard, some Romans ruins, fountains and all the 'Sevilla' features.

Room 441, tug in a quiet corner but very pleasant room with beam

My room is at very far corner of the compound at a quiet street. My room has some period feature, high ceiling beam and yet renovated with mordenity such as marbel bathroom.

Bath room with modern comfort

A small secretaire desk

2 to 5 pm is the spanish siasta time, I just popped 2 Advil in my mouth and will take a siasta too before I start taking photos on Hotel Las Casas de la juderia and venturing out to the town.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin