Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Plaza Dona Elvira

After Plaza de Espana, I walked to Barrio de Santa Cruz in search for a square that named after me i.e. Plaza Dona Elvira (Square of Lady Elvira). I got lost in the old city again, but enjoying the passage through the Sevillian history. Every single building has its own story to tell, the tiles, the bricks, the ruins.... I walked passed and through many squares and finally came to 'my square'.Plaza Dona Elvira is a tiny but atmospheric square with many orange trees line in square and compliments by tile benches and surrounds by small non touristy restaurants. Here are some photos....
Plaza Dona Elvira
The Square in the center, with orange trees and tile benches and of course a small fountain in the middle
A nice tile bench at the side of the square..
A nice charming square that live up to the expectation...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin